Terms & Conditions
Lego Toyworld Australia Consumer Promotion 2021
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is LEGO AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (ABN 42 001 540 914) of Level 2, 1 Innovation Road Macquarie Park, NSW 2113, telephone: 02 9428 9666.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Toyworld and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on Monday 01/02/2021 and closes on Sunday at 11:59pm AEST on 28/02/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
To be eligible to enter, individuals must spend $60 or more in a single transaction on LEGO from any participating Toyworld store nationally during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”).
A participating Toyworld store, is any Toyworld store nationally that displays promotional material featuring this promotion including the Toyworld Australia online store. A list of participating Toyworld stores can be found at: https://www.toyworld.com.au/pages/win-LEGO-with-toyworld.
- To enter, individuals must then visit www.winLEGOwithtoyworld.com.au follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details (including their full name, state, email address, phone number, date of birth and the Toyworld store where the Qualifying Transaction was made), upload a copy of the purchase receipt for the Qualifying Transaction and submit the fully completed entry form so it is received during the Promotional Period.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the number of LEGO building sets purchased in that transaction); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- Entrants must retain their original Toyworld purchase receipt for their entry as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for an entry when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of an entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt must clearly specify the store of purchase, that a LEGO building set was purchased and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- There will be one (1) draw conducted for all entries received during the Promotional Period. The draw will take place at Greeneagle Distribution & Fulfilment, 5/9 Fitzpatrick Street, Revesby NSW 2212 on 22/03/2021 at 4pm AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified by email and telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published online at www.winLEGOwithtoyworld.com.au from 29/03/2021.
The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The first valid entry drawn will win a prize pack containing a selection of LEGO sets available in Australia valued at AUD4,000 (valued using the Regular Retail Price for each set before any discounts or offers are applied). The Promoter’s selection of LEGO sets forming the prize pack is final.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take / redeem a prize at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $4,000 RRP.
- Prizes (or any unused portion of a prize) are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, state likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including announcing the outcome of the promotion), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
ACT Permit No. TP20/01862